dinsdag 24 augustus 2010

it doesn't matter where you go in life, what you do, or how much you have. it's who you have beside you



omg! i've received a blog award from make it mine! thank you so much!
well, the meaning with this award is that you tell 7 facts about yourself and then give it to 7 other bloggers:)

7 facts about myself:
- After the summerholiday i go to VWO 4 (nerd haha)
- I'm almost always the tallest of the class
- I really want to be a model:)I'm not saying I have the sizes, but it seems just great! and I know that behind the glamorous world is also a tough side but it seems really great to be in magazines and commercials and everything that goes with that (that's one of the reasons of the post-series 'i wish i could be that girl in the magazine')! I have registered this year for the fancy model search but nothing has happened. But I keep trying because it's something I really want:)
- I think Whitney Port, the Olsen twins, Lauren Conrad, Blake Lively, Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo, and much models are true fashion icons!
- I follow fashion blogs almost every day and try to post up the blog you are reading right now at this moment:)
-A few years ago, i went to London but now i really want to go to America like almost everyone haha! it's seems such a big country with so much opportunities:)
-I really want to go to a fashion week once! it looks really cool! I am always so jealous of those bloggers who all have their own photos of the models from the show. and then I think, omg! i want to be that model who walks at that catwalk, and otherwise I do like sitting front row watching them:)

well, these were the 7 facts of myself:) if you want to know more about me, please contact me!

now the moment where I give the blogaward to 7 other bloggers:
- Iliana
- Suzanne
- Stiene Saenen
- Jan
- love pour fashion
- maggy
and last but not least
- living a fashionable life


thanks for everyone who keeps in touch with my blog, you're great!


x0x0x

1 opmerking:

hi beauties, bedankt voor je reactie! ♥