woensdag 25 augustus 2010

So dance dance like it's the last last night of your life life


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
shoes, sacha - much time, new page:)

hi guys!

i'm not doing much this week haha. Yesterday was the last day of work this week because this weekend I am going to Scheveningen! I go there with my team and then we're going to play beachvolleyball. unfortunately the weather is not so beautiful but hey, we make the best of it:)

i made yesterday/today a new page in my stylebook, and i found new shoes! they're from Sacha, again hahahha. i really want those because I can find absolutely nowhere other ones:( so, i guess, this is going to be my only hoop. but i'm afraid, the shoes are at the site not at my size, but they were. so maybe they have the shoes in my size in the stores:) i'll let you know if they've got them!

have a nice day you all,

x0x

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Die schoenen zijn echt heel moooi (:
    ikga je volgen<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die schoenen van de Sasha zijn super mooi. En leuk stylebook heb je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die schoenen zijn echt leuk! Je pagina in je stijlboek ook. Dat had ik al op girlscene gezegd :)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

hi beauties, bedankt voor je reactie! ♥